crib crib crib

It’s been a really long while since I last blogged.

It was just before coming to Hyderabad, on May 27th (as far as I remember) and today its 16th of August and for all those readers who are wondering why the hell am I so utterly stuck between calendar dates; here’s why: the past two & a half months‘ve been like a semi hibernation period for me wherein I literally cut myself off from the physical world (including TV, newspapers, let alone story books, socializing, music, movies …yeah I can't imagine what a pathetic creature I had made myself into) and all this for what?
A(rat)race called MBA…Initially, it was 100% enthusiasm and determination; gradually, it became 70%determination 30% fear of lagging behind and getting bad grades, now it’s just a tiresome battle against a system that no matter how hard you try to get yourself to become used to, it will always give you an all-new and different reason to lessen your efforts.

Yet I say to myself every evening after the classes, “it’s a new day tomorrow, let’s give it a fresh start again.”

And the fight thus‘ll go on... every day, every night every single moment even when I get a “B” in some stupid subject-test in spite of, deserving an “A” technically, because of some bloody last-minute change done to the norm of evaluation by the evaluator. Nepotism, I say disgusts me.

And I ain’t cribbing …just facing the cruel & unfair reality my way.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts