Life's like that

I don't know how at times things happen to you at exactly when they should.
Maybe this is how God answers some of your questions in His own beautiful and subtle ways.

One such thing happened to me today.
I was perplexed,had none to confide in and talk my heart and head out.
And then I take this movie from one of my floor mates in a just-like-that manner.
watch it cutting through hundreds of plausible pauses.
It was real, heart-tearing and above all, it was an answer I was seeking.

An ailing father had written to his daughter about why he moved away from his family
"Love is fragile and we are not always its best caretakers. We just meddle through and do the best we can and hope this fragile thing survives against all odds."

Guess, letting go is not as difficult as we think it to be."
"
P.S: The movie that I'm talking about is "The Last Song" featuring Miley Cyrus. The soundtracks of the movie are really good & I've conceived a new-found respect for her after listening to one particular song called "When I look at you" of the movie.She has apparently started to evolve as a potentially strong & sensible singer after this movie. Hope, she doesn't lose track. When I first heard the song, the first person with whom I could relate this song to is my father.

Comments

Popular Posts