“A bit of sun in every room”

Before everything else, let me tell you about the title of the post.
My hostel-room being in first floor of a six-storeyed building is always (read 24 hours) cold.
Imagine the degree of coldness that compels you to pull yourself inside a warm, cozy blanket at 12 noon when it’s quite sunny outside.
… And you can very well guess what happens next.
You go off to hibernation (I know, its exaggeration) & land up missing a class or two…
This one liner struck my mind courtesy a conversation with one of my friends whom I envy a lot because of the location of her room. I bent down to the extent of bribing her into swapping rooms which she politely declined with a smile.
And I was like ….whaaaaat!!!
I was left with nothing else to say but
I wish there‘s “A bit of sun in every room.”

Comments

  1. Or else, a room heater. I bought one for 300 bucks a few days back. It's a good investment.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah?
    good for you!
    your hostel mgmt seems to be very liberal regarding rules.
    not mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now now. Dont get so aggressive!! :)

    The management forbids it here too. But since we are all pathetic, everyone has one. Now ..how many can they confiscate?!

    So, they decide to overlook!!

    Nice blog by the way. "A bit of sun in every room" is a nice thought. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for liking the thought.


    hey by the way, i was not being aggressive at all, atlest not intensionally.

    your comment sounded sarcastic at the first place.hence had to retort.
    :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. sarcasm is my second language ms serendipity :-)

    keep going

    ReplyDelete
  6. The last comment was not mine. I think it's easily discernable from the writing style. I am outta here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts