Insanity express (ed)

1st February 2011, 12.51 am, B1-47, Mumbai Express
Dear tomorrow,
After weeks of slogging, here I’m heading for the “break” that I had been greedily fantasizing about.
All these days of endless efforts of putting myself to "study–slogging" just to get a better grade this semester has finally come to an end; at least for a little while. Fighting against those irresistible temptations of stealing away a minute’s doze which extended from 5 minutes to an hour. Thanks to my friend w/o whose consistent nagging me‘d‘ve not moved my asses an inch towards my books. Jokes apart, she’s been my motivation.
Talking about the break…it has started and I’m already enjoying it.
Its 1.10 am and I’m in my berth, headphones on and even after the Adam Sandlers’ movie Anger Management)I don’t feel an iota of tiredness in my eyes. Had it been a night before an exam; my beautiful pair of eyes would not stop whispering into my ears,”Sups, shut us …you got to give us some rest!” And Sups gladly listens to them and never bothers to disappoint them.
Tonight is different.
They aren’t talking and I ain’t sleepy.
I ‘m loving the song and the voice that is singing it.
What else do I need! By the time I post this, it’s going to be a different place and most importantly, the place I love.
I really can’t wait for this night to get over.
Hello morning!
See you soon
Enthusiastically,
Sups 
P.S. I know this piece does not make any sense to most of us so, do not bother to try making one.(that is, if at all you happen to read it)

Comments

  1. I loved the post! Whenever the emotions are strong, it always comes out well! Some of the imagery and personification used is very innovative and appealing! Fantastic! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much.
    this was really unexpected.
    i'm so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. U really knw how to KISS(Keep it short and simple)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i TOO LIKED IT...Especially the way you greeted tomorrow n morning..:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts